Friday, August 24, 2012

Slowboat Films

The filmmaker M. A. Littler is making another film, this time set in Northern California.  Here's a short preview.



Funds are being raised for the film via crowdfunding at http://www.indiegogo.com/LOSTCOAST

I suppose a "full disclosure" is in order at this time.  I'm working with the filmmaker on a line of clothes.  That's the project that I've been so busy with.  So, you know, I dig what they do, but I've also got some things in the works with them.

By the way, I highly recommend the other work by Slowboat Films.  I really enjoyed the Kingdom of Survival - great interviews with some especially thoughtful people.  Gives you a pretty good idea of where we are and where we may be going with the project of civilization.  Katie and I both really enjoyed The Folk Singer.  For me it was very real, I know people just like the characters, but the editing creates something more surreal.  Check 'em out.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment